Monday, July 16, 2018

Discover Your Wings

I recently mentioned that I joined a group recently that does card swaps. This card is for a swap where you needed to use a stamp from Taylored Expressions. I chose the set, Discover Your Wings.

I had fun with my Distress Oxide inks for the background and then embossed the image in white embossing powder. I added a sentiment but smeared it so I covered it up with a sentiment banner and a butterfly! 




I think it turned out so pretty! I hope my partner in the swap thinks so too!!

Have a wonderful day and get crafty!

Stamps~ Taylored Expressions~Discover Your Wings,
Ink~ Distress Oxide Inks~Salty Ocean, Broken China, Peacock Feathers, SU Tempting Turquoise, SU Island Indigo, 
Cardstock~ Bristol Smooth paper, misc. white, SU Tempting Turquoise, SU Island indigo,
Designer Paper~
Other Goodies~ MFT sentiment strips, SU Basic Pearls,

1 comment:

Lisa T said...

Beautiful! How are the Oxide inks different from Tim's regular Distress Inks?