Saturday, August 11, 2018

Beach Bum

I was bummed when I saw the new challenge at Newton's Nook because it's a beach theme and I don't have any of their beach/summery stamps, yet. I then looked around their site and was so happy to discover they have a few freebies and one of them works for the challenge!!!



I have really been enjoying these challenges so I was happy I wouldn't have to miss one! Here's my card~





Have a wonderful day and I hope you get crafty!!

Stamps~ Newton's Nook~digi~freebie, SU Tropical Chic,
Ink~ SU Blushing Bride,
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-it, SU Shaded Spruce, SU Blushing Bride,
Designer Paper~ SU Tropical Escape, 
Other Goodies~ copics, MFT Stitched Oval STAX, SU Tropical Thinlits,

3 comments:

2sistersproject said...

What great colors. Thanks for Linking to the Inky Paws Challenge.
Diane

beckynoelle said...

I'm so glad you could find something to use to join us for this Inky Paws Challenge! Loving the flip flops!

Indy's Designs said...

This is so cute and summery! So glad you have been enjoying the Inky Paws Challenges, and that you found an image that would work! Hope you will join us again on Monday for our new challenge--it's a color one!
Hugs,
Debbie