Sunday, August 19, 2018

Giving Thanks for the Blessing of You

I joined a swap to make fall/autumn cards and this is what I came up with. This is the first time I've used Inktense Watercolor pencils and I have to say that I really liked them. I think I'm getting to really enjoy working with different coloring mediums, although my heart will always belong to copics!!





Thanks for stopping by and have a happy day!

Stamps~ SU Basket of Wishes,
Ink~ SU Archival Basic Black, SU Early Espresso,
Cardstock~ Watercolor paper, SU Early Espresso, 
Designer Paper~ Recollections Autumn stack,
Other Goodies~ Derwent Inktense Watercolor Pencils, SU Layering Circles Framelits,

1 comment:

Kristie W. said...

Your coloring is amazing! I like the vibrancy of these pencils but I haven’t gotten into the shading much. I don’t have the patience lol!