Thursday, February 21, 2019

Be Yourself

Yup, you guessed it, another Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge card! This is #43! Not going to lie, when I first saw this one I had a bit of anxiety over that crooked panel but I took a deep breath, told myself it'd be okay and went for it!



I really am liking succulents and cactus lately so this card was so fun to make. I'm actually redoing the decorations in my craft room to cactus, succulents and llamas so maybe I'll keep this card, hehe!




Have a terrific day and be you!!

Stamps~ Power Poppy~Sassy Succulents,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Highland Heather,
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-it, SU Certainly Celery, SU Highland Heather,
Designer Paper~ some from my stash,
Other Goodies~ copics, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set 1, stickles, SU Metal Rimmed Pearls,

No comments: