Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Happy Birthday Wishes!

I was in the mood to color so I went through my file of already printed out digis and found this cutie. This is a digi from Birdie Brown called Look Up. Sadly Birdie Brown doesn't have her own shop anymore, just designs for My Favorite Things so this stamp is no longer available.


Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!

Stamps~ Birdie Brown~digi~Look Up, SU Petite Pairs
Ink~ SU Poppy Parade,
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-it, SU Poppy Parade,
Designer Paper~ BoBunny~Very Vintage Double Dot Designs,
Other Goodies~ copics, white pen, Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen, La La Land Crafts Small Scallop border die,

2 comments:

Christine Dol said...

Danni...I love this card! She is soooo adorable!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Oh man!!! I wish she still did digis! I want this!!!