Tuesday, March 26, 2019

You made me day!

Another Sweet Sunday Sketch card to share today! This is #53! I made my circle a bit too big but I think you can still sort of see the sketch in my card.



Today I inked up a sweet stamp from SugarPea Designs, Take Note. Yup, you guessed it, another stamp that has never seen ink! These sketches are so fun for me to not only stretch my creativity but to also go through my supplies and find things to use that haven't been used before!





Have a happy day!

Stamps~ SugarPea Designs~Take Note,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Poppy Parade,
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-it, SU Poppy Parade,
Designer Paper~ My Mind's Eye~Notable,
Other Goodies~ copics, nestabilities die, SU enamel shapes,

1 comment:

Christine Dol said...

Oh how sweet is this card Danni. I love the yellow and reds. I don't think the circle is too big at all! It looks good!