Monday, April 1, 2019

Spring in my Step

Quite awhile ago I decided I wanted to try watercoloring digi stamps so I printed several to try on watercolor paper and then other things came up and I forgot about them. I found them recently and decided to play around.

Today I used my Zig Clean Color Watercolor markers to color the digi stamp. I love how vibrant this turned out. I was pleased that the digi stamp (printed on my laser printer) didn't bleed at all with the markers and water.


Have a wonderful, happy day!

Stamps~ Power Poppy~digi~Springy Step,
Ink~
Cardstock~ watercolor paper, SU Tempting Turquoise, misc. white,
Designer Paper~
Other Goodies~ Zig Clean Color watercolor markers, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set 1, SU Decorative Dots Textured Impressions embossing folder, MFT Stitched Scallop Basic Edges, Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen,

1 comment:

Christine Dol said...

This is beautiful Danni. I am so pleased to hear that the printer ink did not run on you...I always seem to have that issue!