Friday, May 17, 2019

Stippled Blossoms for Mother's Day

I don't always get Mother's Day cards made but I was determined to do so this year. I used a stamp set that I don't think I've ever inked up, Stippled Blossoms from Stampin' Up. It's such a pretty set, I can see I will be using it more often!

I noticed when I edited this photo that one of the pearls had fallen off. I fixed it but decided not to rephotograph it.




Have the most fabulous day!

Stamps~ SU Stippled Blossoms, SU Teeny Tiny Wishes,
Ink~ SU Highland Heather, SU Gorgeous Grape, SU Soft Sea Foam, SU Granny Apple Green, Versamark, SU Balmy Blue, SU Blueberry Bushel,
Cardstock~ SU Whisper White, SU Highland Heather, 
Designer Paper~ SU Gingham Gala designer paper,
Other Goodies~ SU Pearlized Doily, Detail White embossing powder, SU Stitched Frames Framelits, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangles set 1, SU Basic Pearls,

1 comment:

Christine Dol said...

Gorgeous Gorgeous Danni! LOVE these cards!