Thursday, June 6, 2019

Coffee makes you sharper!

I love my job but I'm not going to lie, it's so nice to have the summer off to relax and craft! 

Today I'm playing along with the current Inky Paws Challenge which is Rainbow Theme. 



I'm not gonna lie, this was a challenge for me. I wish I had the Believe in Unicorns set as I had lots of ideas for that but since I don't I had to challenge myself.

Here's what I came up with~




Have a wonderful day!!

Stamps~ Newton's Nook Cuppa Cactus,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Granny Apple Green, 
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-it, SU Granny Apple Green, misc white, 
Designer Paper~ Carta Bella~Alphabet Junction,
Other Goodies~ copics, Newton's Nook Cuppa Cactus dies, MFT Blueprints 24, Doodlebug matte sprinkles brights assortment,

4 comments:

Christine Dol said...

Perfect card Danni! You are sooooo lucky to have your summers off! First with the kids and second...to create!

2sistersproject said...

So cute! Thanks for linking to the Inky Paws Challenge.
Diane

Indy's Designs said...

What a super fun card! Thank for sharing your talent with us at Inky Paws!
Hugs,
Debbie

beckynoelle said...

Hooray for summer break! This is such a fun card, thanks for joining us for this Inky Paws Challenge!