Thursday, July 25, 2019

Flirty Edward

I'm not very good at making more masculine cards but I do have quite a few boy stamps so I decided to really try and use them! I know, I know, I make too many challenges for myself! LOL!

Today I'm using stamp from an older stamp kit from The Greeting Farm, Roll Call Kit. I decided to ink up Flirty Edward first!

I added some texture to his jacket and jeans by taking a piece of denim fabric and putting some copic colorless blender on it and placing it on the colored parts. Love this technique!


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Stamps~ TGF~Roll Call Kit~ Flirty Edward,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black,
Cardstock~ Hammerhill Color Copy Digital Cover, SU Cajun Craze,
Designer Paper~ The Paper Studio~ Boys will be Boys,
Other Goodies~ copics, twine, Echo Park Enamel Dots,

Copics Used~
Skin~ E00, E01, E11,E04
Hair~ E53, E35, E25, E59
Shoes~ E29, E27
Clothes~ B91, B93, B95, B97, B99, E07, E08, E09

No comments: