Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Momma Chicken and Chicks

Kristy from Some Odd Girl has done it again!! Another adorable critter digi!! This time we have a sweet Momma Chicken and Chicks! So much fun!!


I don't know about you but everytime I look at this image I just smile! It's just so sweet!! On the inside I stamped a sentiment that reads, "I'm here for you". 

I'm entering this into the current Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge of Anything Goes.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Stamps~ Some Odd Girl~digi~Momma Chicken and Chicks, SU You've Got This
Ink~ SU Real Red, 
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-it, SU Real Red, 
Designer Paper~ A Muse Gingham paper, 
Other Goodies~ copics, nestabilities, SU enamel shapes,


Copics used~
Beaks and feet~ YR12, YR15
Momma Chicken~ W2, W4, 0, R22, R27
Chicks~ Y00, Y02, Y08
Ground~ E30, E31, E33, 0
Shadow~ BG10, 0

1 comment:

Joy Wilson said...

Love those chickens! Great summer card! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator