Monday, July 22, 2019

Owlette

Today I have a card using a fun digi, Owlette, from Tiddly Inks. I have had her printed out for a bit but felt intimidated at coloring it but decided I needed to just start and see what happens!

I had printed the image rather large so it takes center stage on this very simple card! I love the look of flowers but I swear it looks like a preschooler added them on when I use them so I'm trying to take baby steps and learn how to get them on like Rosemary, and many others!! 



Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Stamps~Tiddly Inks~digi~Owlette, SU Stitched All Around,
Ink~ SU Real Red, 
Cardstock~misc white, SU Real Red, 
Designer Paper~ Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients April 2011 Kit,
Other Goodies~ copics, SU Stitched Labels Framelits, SU Layering Circles Framelits, flowers from Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients April 2011 Kit, Martha Stewart punch, Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen,


Copics used~
Skin~ E000, E00, E11, E04, R20 for blush
Hair~ E23, E25, E27
Dress/Hat~ B02, B04, B05, B06, R22, R24, R27, R39, C1, C3
Feathers in hat~ YR21, YR23, YR27
Owl~ E33, E37, YR15
Shadows~ W2, BG10, 0 for blending

No comments: