Saturday, August 10, 2019

Knitting Kaylee

There's some fun new releases at Some Odd Girl including the fun digi I'm using today, Knitting Kaylee!  I have several friends that knit so I thought this would be fun to make a card to send one of them!! Plus doesn't she just look so cozy all bundled up while she's knitting?


Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you back here soon!! Be sure to check out all the new releases at the shop and pick up a few for yourself!

Stamps~ Some Odd Girl~digi~Knitting Kaylee, Whimsy Stamps~Crafty Cats,
Ink~ SU Island Indigo,
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-it, SU Island Indigo, SU Pink Pirouette,
Designer Paper~
Other Goodies~ copics, SU Cable Knit 3D embossing folder, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set 1, SU Stitched Shapes Framelits, SU Basic Pearls,

1 comment:

Christine Dol said...

Danni...this is adorable! I have been looking for that embossing folder that you used! LOOKS perfect!