Tuesday, September 17, 2019

You're a true friend!

I'm up on The Greeting Farm blog again today and I chose to use the fun stamp set, Mini-Remix Friend (I noticed it's sold out at the moment but why not take a peek at the shop as I know there are tons of other cute stamps just waiting to come play at your house!). Just so adorable! I think this stamp set, and many of their other smaller image sets would be great to decorate envelopes as well as cards and planners. They are all so versatile!





Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!! and yes, I made it for the first part of the month doing birthday cards but now I'm moving on to a few others in the mix, hehe!

Stamps~ The Greeting Farm~ Mini-Remix Friend,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, C.C. Designs Black Olive, SU Tempting Turquoise and Pretty in Pink for envelope, 
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-it, Paper Makeup Stamps kit,
Designer Paper~ Paper Makeup Stamps kit, 
Other Goodies~ copics, MFt Stitched Mini Scallop Rectangle STAX, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set 1, Sassafras embellishments from Paper Makeup Stamps kit,

No comments: