Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Each day comes bearing gifts...

I've been fascinated with foiling for quite some time but always thought it looked too complicated so I never tried it. I finally decided it was time and a week ago I went and got a laminator, some foil and set out to learn how to do it.

I already had a laser printer for printing my digi stamps so I am using the foil that reacts with the toner and heat. It took me several attempts but I figured it out and love the pretty effect it has. I'm excited to be able to add this as an option now to my cards. I can't wait to expand the colors of foil and foil products to my collection.

Here's the first card I made. I used an older, retired Raindrop Echo Designs sentiment from Whimsy Stamps and some gold foil. The sentiment says: Each day comes bearing it's own gifts. Untie the ribbons. Ruth Ann Schabacker.



I think this turned out so pretty and elegant!!

Have a wonderful day and I'll be back soon with more foiled cards, (I really went crazy the first day I figured it out!).

Stamps~ Raindrop Echo Designs~digi~ Each day comes bearing gifts...
Ink~
Cardstock~ SU Crumb Cake,
Designer Paper~ SU Falling in Love designer series paper,
Other Goodies~ gold foil, ribbon, Fiskars border punch, pearls

No comments: