Friday, October 4, 2019

Some Odd Girl Zodiac Challenge

As part of ODDtober Fest today there is a challenge to use a past SOG Zodiac Digi! Super fun!! Be sure to check out all the details in the SOG Facebook Community for all the details of how you can play along!!

I chose to color up Gemini again. I really adore this sweet digi!! I left the card without a sentiment because I wasn't sure what occasion I'd use it for.


Thanks for stopping by and remember to check out Some Odd Girl social sites this month (links on the SOG Blog) for all the fun!!

Have an amazing day!

Stamps~ Some Odd Girl~digi~Gemini,
Ink~
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-it, SU Early Espresso, misc white,
Designer Paper~ Simple Stories Year.o.graphy,
Other Goodies~ copics, nestabilities, SU Chevron embossing folder, SU enamel shapes

No comments: