Monday, December 9, 2019

Bold and Blooming Thank You

Today I'm playing along with another Sweet Sunday Sketch! This is #67! This is another one that made me think but that's good! It keeps those creative muscles working!


I looked through my stamps and decided that Gina K.'s Bold and Blooming set would be fun for this sketch. I can never have too many thank you cards!!


When I got it finished like the sketch it looked sort of plain so I added the doily to it which made it look a bit more finished.

Have a great day and smile!

Stamps~ Gina K. Bold and Blooming,
Ink~ SU Rich Razzleberry,
Cardstock~ SU Rich Razzleberry,
Designer Paper~ Whimsy Marshmallow Delight,
Other Goodies~ Gina K. Bold and Blooming dies, rhinestone, doily,

2 comments:

Call Me Crafty Al said...

LOVE the addition of the doily!

Lucy Schmidt said...

I'm always looking for effective layouts for scraps. Your card has been bookmarked for such. ☺ The doily is a nice touch and really completes the design.