Friday, December 6, 2019

Follow the music in your heart

I am really having fun getting these already colored images onto cards! 9 more to go!! Today's image is an old one from Saturated Canary. Krista Smith is the artist and although Saturated Canary is no longer in business she does have an etsy shop and a Patreon page too.

This image is called Dance Music. I love music so I was so happy to get it!! I kept trying to add things to my card but in the end I decided to just let the image shine all on it's own. I'm finding that most days I like the clean and simple cards more and more. They are so much easier to mail too!


Have an amazing day! and as always, thanks for stopping by!!

Stamps~ Saturated Canary~digi~Dance Music, MFT Strike Up the Band,
Ink~ SU Old Olive,
Cardstock~ SU Old Olive,
Designer Paper~
Other Goodies~ copics, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set 1, 

1 comment:

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Love your coloring and the fantastic image/sentiment combo on this!