Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Thanks with Slumber

Today I have another card in my Super Secret Stamp Club series! I am using all the SSSC stamps from The Greeting Farm, in order. (note, these are all retired stamps but occasionally they are available in the Farmer's Market) This is #3, Slumber. To see other cards in the series (or cards using these fun stamps) click, HERE!


I thought that Slumber just looked like she needed sparkle so stickles and my Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen were busy!!


Have a fabulous, sparkly day!

Stamps~ The Greeting Farm SSSC #3 Slumber,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black,
Cardstock~ Hammerhill Color Copy Digital Cover, SU Pacific Point,
Designer Paper~ Whimsy Stamps Floral Explosion,
Other Goodies~ copics, Simon Says Stamp Thanks Scallop Border, stickles, Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen,

No comments: