Friday, January 17, 2020

Four on Friday- Wreath Builder


It's time again for another Four on Friday!! My friend, Alicia and I have a collaboration series called "Four on Friday". Every few Fridays, we will be sharing 4 different projects using the same technique, tool or type of product. To see previous Four on Friday posts, click HERE!

This month we are sharing 4 different projects using the Gina K. Wreath Builder. We took a class by Gina K. at a local scrapbook store last year and so we were both excited to use our wreath builders and see what we could create! I used several other products by Gina K. and they can all be found at her shop HERE!

For my first card I used the Wreath Builder stamp set that came with the Wreath Builder templates. I typically have only used the 4 inch template but decided to use the 3 3/4 inch one on this card. I made this card a 4 x 4 square card. 


My second card uses the Autumn Wreath Builder but I wanted to show that you could use other colors besides the typical autumn ones. I also watched a video by Jennifer McGuire and made this a tri-fold card as well as having the middle cut out to allow a sentiment to show through. You can watch her video HERE! I did use the 4 inch wreath builder for this card.

I wanted some little dots for this wreath so I looked through my stamps and found some in my Stampin' Up set, Everything is Rosy. I think they added just the perfect little touch the wreath needed. I embossed the sentiment on the panel of the tri-fold. This card is 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 inches.




Moving onto my third card I wanted to use the wreath builder template with some stamps that weren't Gina K., just to show versatility. I chose to use my new Simon Says Stamp Woodland Whimsy and the matching dies. I used the dies to add dimension to the card by popping up some of the images. The little hedgehog was perfect to put in the middle! I used the 4 inch wreath builder and this card is 5 x 5 inches.


My last card uses a stamp set from Stampin' Up called Everything is Rosy. I love how versatile the wreath builder template is! I used the 4 inch wreath builder for this card. This card is an A2 size, 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inches.



Thanks for stopping by and have a super crafty day!! Be sure to visit Alicia to see her amazing projects!!


Stamps~ Gina K. Wreath Builder, Gina K. Autumn Wreath Builder, SU Everything is Rosy, SSS Woodland Whimsy, 

Ink~ Gina K.~ Wild Lilac, Passionate Pink, Turquoise Sea, Wild Dandelion, Fresh Asparagus, Lipstick, Blue Raspberry, Peach Bellini, VersaMark, SU~ Pretty Peacock, Rococo Rose, Terracotta Tile, Memento Tuxedo Black, SU~ Melon Mambo, Night of Navy, Pretty in Pink, Baja Breeze,
Cardstock~ Gina K. Designs Heavy Base Weight White, SU Bermuda Bay, SU Melon Mambo, SU Pacific Point, Hammerhill Color Copy Digital Cover, SU Pretty Peacock, SU Rococo Rose, SU Terracotta Tile, SU Night of Navy,
Designer Paper~ SU Everything is Rosy,
Other Goodies~ Gina K. Wreath Builder, nestabilities, SU enamel shapes, fine white detail embossing powder, SU Basic Jewels, SU Stampin' Write Markers, Copics, SSS Woodland Whimsy Dies, SU pearls, SU Night of Navy/Rose Gold ribbon, SU Everything is Rosy Rose Gold Mirror Embellishments,

9 comments:

Call Me Crafty Al said...

I just knew I would love what you made. From the colors to the fun fold and especially the dimension on the one you used coordinating dies on. Fabulous!!!! Thanks so much for being my partner in this series. :)

Nancy Fleming said...

Lovely cards! I need to get the wreath built, but the last time I tried it was sold out. I need to check again.

Annette McGinnis said...

Beautiful cards, I love that hedgehog!

Lucy Schmidt said...

VERY impressive! I love your collaborations with Alicia. The colors and stamps you used were spot-on for the wreath builder. I really liked the use of the die cuts to add interesting dimension to the wreath.

Kim said...

Super cute cards! Love the hedgehog card!! He is so cute!

halomom said...

I like the one with the opening in the middle of the wreath! Very nice!

Sue D said...

Pretty and cute cards using the wreath builder--this template has been on my wish list.

Connie Gail said...

Your cards are beautiful and loved all the different designs! Hands down the hedgie is my favorite one. :) Thanks for sharing!

Constantly Learning & Sharing Those Lessons said...

so cute, the little hedgehog looks so happy like he i . in pile of leaves