Sunday, January 26, 2020

Happy Birthday with Hogs

I'm working on some projects that can't be shared right now but thought I'd take a little break and do something "just for fun". 

The Hogs set from The Greeting Farm just squealed out at me so I thought I'd have some fun with these little piggies! They are just so darn cute!



I used the Little Party stamp set for the inside. Super fun!



Have a fabulous day!

Stamps~ The Greeting Farm~Hogs and Little Party for inside,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Powder Pink, C.C. Designs Black Olive,
Cardstock~ SU Call Me Clover,
Designer Paper~ SU It's My Party Designer Series Paper,
Other Goodies~ copics, prismacolor pencils, La La Land Crafts Nested Stitched Circles, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set 1, 


I know I am probably overdoing it but I just am so in awe of what adding the pencil details does for my coloring so here's another comparison. A card I did in 2018 and then today's. 


No comments: