Monday, January 20, 2020

I Love Stamps ATC's

In the spirit of trying new things in 2020, I recently signed up for an ATC swap. The theme is "anything goes" so I felt safe to do that. Little did I know that it would take me forever to figure out what to do! 

For those that don't know, an ATC is a work of art that is 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches. Such a little area but I think they look fun to swap! I've made a few in the past for some swaps but I didn't fully embrace it so hopefully this time I'll enjoy the process more.

I finally decided on using a set from My Favorite Things in the Pure Innocence line called Crafty Friends. I thought it just seemed appropriate. 



I colored her with copics and prismacolor pencils. The shirts were paper pieced. 

I hope that everyone who receives one likes it!!

Have a super crafty day!

Stamps~ MFT Pure Innocence Crafty Friends,

Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Poppy Parade,
Cardstock~ SU Poppy Parade,
Designer Paper~ Basic Grey Konnichiwa,
Other Goodies~ copics, prismacolor pencils, MFT Stitched Mini Scallop Rectangle,

2 comments:

Christine Dol said...

Danni I belong to a group that does the ATC swap! This is awesome! I love the stamp and the colours you used...I need that stamp now! You did a fantastic job! Great idea for the swap!!!

Sue from Oregon said...

These are so fun! I joined an international swap one time-it was fun to see the different styles!