Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Sheetload of Cards August 2019-Express Yourself

Hello there!! I'm so happy you stopped by!! 

Today I have another Sheetload of Cards to share with you but I also have some news! Check out THIS video!! (shhh, I'll give you a hint, I've been chosen to be on the Collab Team for Sheetload of Cards!!) I'm super excited! My first "official" Sheetload will be in March! Yay!

Today I am using the August 2019 Sheetload of Cards. You can find the original video HERE--be sure to like and subscribe!!

To begin, I looked through all my stamps and found the sentiments I wanted to work with and decided on a set from Stampin' Up called Express Yourself. I chose this set so that I could have each card have a different sentiment.

Next I picked out some cardstock and patterned paper and then got busy putting the cards together. I did cheat a bit and used some dies for some of the pieces and I also just used a corner rounder instead of doing a reverse fishtail for the one focal piece. I was thankful that I had two corner rounder punches as halfway through rounding the pieces one of my punches broke!! One of the few times I was happy I had a duplicate!








Thanks for stopping by!! I'll be back soon with more craftiness!

Stamps~ SU Express Yourself,

Ink~ SU Pretty Peacock,
Cardstock~ SU Pumpkin Pie, SU Whisper White, Vellum,
Designer Paper~ SU Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper,
Other Goodies~ Simon Says Stamp Sentiment Strips, corner rounder, Taylored Expressions Leafy Branch,

1 comment:

Call Me Crafty Al said...

These are awesome!! I love the blue/orange combo and the vellum die cut. TFS!