Friday, March 27, 2020

Four on Friday-Buttons and Brads


It's time for another Four on Friday with my friend, AliciaMy friend, Alicia and I have a collaboration series called "Four on Friday". Every few Fridays, we will be sharing 4 different projects using the same technique, tool or type of product. To see previous Four on Friday posts, click HERE!

This month we are making four cards or projects using buttons and brads. I don't know about you but I have tons of these around and rarely use them so it was fun to dig them out and get them onto some cards!

My first card uses an adorable retired clear stamp from Some Odd Girl called In Stitches Tia. I colored her up on Day 22 of the 30 Day Coloring Challenge. I used some buttons on this card as I thought it fit the sewing theme well.



Stamps~ Some Odd Girl~In Stitches Tia (retired),
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Pumpkin Pie,
Cardstock~ SU Cherry Cobbler,
Designer Paper~
Other Goodies~ copics, prismacolor pencils, MFT Stitched Mini Scallop Rectangle STAX, buttons, bakers twine, Wink of Stella,

My second card has some faux buttons and that same sewing theme. I used La La Land Crafts Sewing Faerie Marci on this card and I colored her up on Day 23 of the 30 Day Coloring Challenge.



Stamps~ La La Land Crafts Sewing Faerie Marci,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Melon Mambo, 
Cardstock~ misc.SU cardstock, SU Pink Pirouette, 
Designer Paper~ 
Other Goodies~ copics, prismacolor pencils, La La Land Crafts Buttons Border Die, La La Land Crafts Buttons die, Darice Buttons Assorted embossing folder, stickles, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set 1,

My third card uses some bright brads. This Pandamonium set from SugarPea Designs is just the cutest!



Stamps~ SugarPea Designs Pandamonium,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Blueberry Bushel,
Cardstock~ SU Blueberry Bushel,
Designer Paper~ SU 2018-2020 In Color Designer Series Paper,
Other Goodies~prismacolor pencils, SU Stitched Shapes, brads, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set 1, 

My last card uses a fun stamp for all the planner girls called Plan It Anya. I colored her up on Day 24 of the 30 Day Coloring Challenge. You can't tell but she does have glossy accents on her glasses to make them a bit more realistic. I used some of my favorite brads on this card. I have always liked these bronzey looking ones.



Stamps~ The Greeting Farm~Plan It Anya,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Cajun Craze, 
Cardstock~ SU Cajun Craze,
Designer Paper~ Simple Stories~Year.O.Graphy,
Other Goodies~ copics, prismacolor pencils, brads, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set 1, brads, glossy accents,


Thanks for stopping by and be sure to head over to watch Alicia's video on her projects and why not subscribe to her channel while you're there!!

Have the best day ever!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Great cards. I am amazed at the coloring.

Tammy Lever said...

Love these cards! I have that button embossing folder as well and never use it. It goes without saying that I have tons of buttons and brads so I'm inspired to blow the dust off and give them a whirl!

Denise said...

Great cards - love them all

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Loving all of your cards, but especially the 2nd one with the faux buttons! I'm so glad we are doing this collab!!

Wanda R. said...

I love all your cards and your coloring is amazing.

Lucy Schmidt said...

Your coloring is lovely. I need to develop more patience and then practice, practice, practice. ☺ The buttons EF sure makes a statement for a background. Nicely done -- I like them all.

Unknown said...

I'm so glad to see you did another Four on Friday, I love this series!