Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Hello Summer!

I am finding myself in a crafty rut so in an attempt to jump start my creativity I decided to try a new approach today to my crafting. Usually I pick out my stamp first, then color, then find papers and dies, embellishments, etc. 

Today I picked out my die first and went from there! I started with a set of dies actually, My Favorite Things Blueprints 27. It's my only collage type die right now so I thought it would be fun. I definitely need to get more of these type of dies!

Next I picked out my stamps. I had a quite a few to choose from but decided on the Mega-Mini Summer set from The Greeting Farm.

Here's the finished card! It was fun to stretch my brain a bit!




Have a wonderful day!

Stamps~ TGF~ Mega-Mini Summer,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaMark,
Cardstock~ SU Pumpkin Pie,
Designer Paper~ Bo Bunny~ Barefoot & Bliss Collection,
Other Goodies~ MFT Blueprints 27 dies, copics, prismacolor pencils, detail white embossing powder,

1 comment:

Call Me Crafty Al said...

So fun and summery! We need that now that it is freezing and wants to snow again. :)