Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Thanks for always being there!

Can you believe it's April already? or has time been dragging for you and you're thankful it's finally April? I'm a little of both!

Today I have a card that uses a digi, Flower Bomb, from Power Poppy that I colored up during the 30 Day Coloring Challenge. I'm not overly thrilled with how it turned out once I added the prismacolor pencils but it is growing on me. The sentiment is from the same digi set.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Stamps~Power Poppy~digi~Flower Bomb,
Ink~
Cardstock~ SU Highland Heather, SU Peach Parfait, 
Designer Paper~
Other Goodies~ copics, prismacolor pencils, Whimsy Noteables 7 die, SU Stampin' Write marker, pearls,

1 comment:

Christine Dol said...

I am glad it is April....it is just a little closer to summer days!!
I love your card Danni...I think you have outdone yourself! Lots of work...but so worth it!