Monday, July 13, 2020

Good times

It's my turn to post a little inspiration in my Facebook Challenge Group~There's a Stamp For That. The theme is summer or slimline card. I went with the summer theme for this card!

I used a digi from Krista Smith (formerly Saturated Canary) called Share the Sweetness for my image. I thought ice cream, or maybe sherbert is a must have for a nice summer treat on a hot day!


Have a great day! and why not come join the fun in at There's a Stamp for That!!

Stamps~ Krista Smith~digi~Share the Sweetness, Whimsy Stamps~The Good Life Tickets,

Ink~ SU Cucumber Crush,
Cardstock~ SU Cucumber Crush,
Designer Paper~ scraps from my stash,
Other Goodies~ copics,Whimsy Stamps ticket die,A Muse Scallop Border die, enamel shapes, Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen,

1 comment:

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Now I want an ice cream cone. :) Great color combo on this card!