Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Hope and Faith

There's a new challenge at Ching-Chou Kuik's Facebook group! This month we are using punches and diecuts! Easy peasy! 

I chose Hope and Faith as my image for this week. Another gorgeous image that I loved bringing to life!


I haven't done a card with an embossed white background in awhile so that's what I did for this card to let the image really shine. I even embossed the diecuts for some texture/interest.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day!

Stamps~ Ching-Chou Kuik~digi~Hope and Faith,

Ink~
Cardstock~ SU Basic Black, misc. white,
Designer Paper~
Other Goodies~ copics, nestabilities, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set 1, SU Layered Leaves embossing folder, Craft-Concepts Brocade embossing folder, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder, SU Little Leaves Sizzlits die, pearls,


1 comment:

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Loving all of the different white on white textures in the background of this card. TFS!