Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Hope your day is magical

I joined in the fun of a Pen Pal swap in the Kraftin' Kimmie Friends Facebook group. The theme for July was blue. 

I couldn't wait to color up some of the fairies from Fairy Folk so that's what I decided to use. I kept the card pretty simple with just some inked clouds in the circle to put the fairies by and a sentiment. 


Thanks for stopping by and have a magical day!

Stamps~ Kraftin' Kimmie~ Fairy Folk,

Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Oxide Salty Ocean, SU Night of Navy,
Cardstock~ SU Soft Sky,
Designer Paper~
Other Goodies~ copics, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set 1, MFT Inside/Out Stitched Circle STAX, MFT Mini Cloud Edges Stencil, SU Subtle embossing folder, stickles, Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen,


1 comment:

Call Me Crafty Al said...

These little fairies are so cute and I love how you created that cloud background! TFS :)