I recently had someone ask for my opinion/advice on coloring with copics. This made my head swell as even though I know my coloring has improved over the last few years, I am,by far, not at the level of others I follow.
I told her I would get some links together for her to help but the main thing is to practice, practice, practice. As of right now I have taken 3 online copic classes and I try to color every day, or close to every day to practice and I still have tons to learn so no matter what, just don't give up!!
I thought since I was finding the links I might as well make a page for future reference and also in case they might be helpful to anyone else. There are TONS of copic tutorials, tips, etc. out there but these are just a few that I find very useful or ones I felt could inspire. Each person has their own style too so don't feel frustrated if your coloring doesn't look like someone else's!
I will add to the list as I find more! These are in no particular order!
- Color Me Creative-Resources TONS of info on this page
- The Odd Girl TONS of info here too!
- Sandy Allnock tutorial youtube page-look for copic coloring videos
- Make It Crafty youtube videos
- Amy Young youtube videos
- Kit and Clowder youtube videos
- Suzanne Dean youtube videos--look for the copic ones
- My Pinterest board for coloring stuff
- I like Markers
- Elaine Hughes- Quixotic Tutorials
- Chrissy Armstrong- youtube videos
- Jennifer Dove--has colors of the day and is amazing!