Thursday, October 30, 2008

Birds!!

I'm just loving these two sets from MissyB !!!
My first card is from the Penguins set. I just love this saying! Makes me giggle! I colored the penguin with copics, prismacolors, OMS and then added fun flock to his belly and scarf. The paper is some I've had from a Christmas stack. I used both my SU scallop border punch and my Martha Stewart punch. I added a few doodles to make the scallop border stand out with my white gelly roll pen.

I just noticed how blurry this photo is at the bottom, sorry! It says: You can put my gifts over there.
The second card uses the Funky Ducks set. I used a saying from a retired TAC set. I colored the duck with prismacolors and OMS. All the paper is from TAC's ChaCha collection as is the ribbon. I'm lovin' my SU scallop border punch so I had to use it on this card too! The inside and envelope were stamped to coordinate with the paper and they are stamped with a retired TAC set as well.

5 comments:

Lynn Put said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! This duck totally cracks me up and I really like the colors you used!
Thanks for the birthday card you sent, I love it!

stampingtink said...

Just too cute! Love the duck! I'm feeling about that right now, but that penguin just cracks me up! Reminds me of my Nichole! She loves presents. Love the papers you used with them. Way too cute!

Monica said...

OMG.. these are too cute!! Love that duck!

Karen said...

too cute Danni!! I love these sets too - I have the Funky Chicken one and will need to add the Penguin one to my collection too!! :)

Tammi said...

Those images always make me smile, love the cards you did with them!