Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Great inspiration





I have been admiring Kim's great cards for a while now. One thing that she does alot of that I just think is so nice, is to raise up part of the image on dimensionals.


So she was my inspiration for this card! I colored the girl from TAC's Fall Harvest (lovin' this girl) with copics, prismacolors and OMS. Then I paper pieced her dress with TAC Penelope paper. I then stamped another sunflower and colored both it and the original one and then I cut out the top layer of petals and raised them up. Love the effect!!! Thank you so much, Kim for being such an inspiration!!

I used TAC's Penelope paper for the cardstock and paper. It's such pretty paper!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

really a cool card. I like the dimension.

Tammi said...

Oh I love Kim's blog...love your card and the dimension, it always gives a card a nice touch.

Kimberly said...

Awwww, aren't you a sweetie. I love raising little pieces up here and there. This card is adorable. I just love that little girl and her raised sunflower is perfect!!!!

Unknown said...

I love that girl! She is just adorable. And your card is great, too!

Lori Barnett said...

TOO CUTE!!! :) I love how simple it is...and the coloring is wonderful.