Saturday, November 15, 2008

An award



I was touched when I was reading all my blogs today in Google Reader and found an award from Deb for me. Her kind words mean so much to me!

The rules:
1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to their blogs
5. Leave a message for your nominees

It's been a while since I've actually nominated people so I thought I would today.


1. Michelle --she's new to blogging but not to crafting! Her talent is amazing and I'm so happy she's blogging and sharing her creations!

2. Christine--- another super talented lady! I am inspired by her wonderful creations!

3. Tammi-- Wow, what can I say? She is a true inspiration and I am in awe of her work. She's super sweet too!!

4. Jennie--although her job takes her away from crafting often, when she does it's amazing!!

5. Ami-- I love her blog! She always has something fun to share! And she is super talented too!

4 comments:

Tammi said...

Aww...thanks Danni, what a sweet thing to say! I'm honored! I don't post awards on my blog, but thank you so much for thinking of me, hugs!

Unknown said...

Thanks Danni! You are such a super wonderful friend! Love ya!

Michelle said...

Thank you Danni! It means a lot to me and I'm so blessed to have you as a friend!

Christine Riley said...

Thank you SO much Danni! You are so sweet and this means so much to me. Thank you for all the sweet comments you leave on my blog. You are such a sweetheart. Thanks again! :)
Hugs, Christine