Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Etsy Inspired Challenge #17

This week's Etsy Inspired Challenge #17 featured shop is Kiddlebug. What a fun shop!! I had fun trying to choose what piece to be "inspired" by. I finally chose this adorable watermelon purse. I've had this cute Happy Hopper stamp for a while and never inked it up for myself. Figured it was time!!


Supplies:
card size: 5 x5
stamps: Happy Hopper Seed Spitter, TAC Go Places
paper: TAC Ultrasmooth white cardstock, cardstock from my stash, Making Memorie Raspberry Gingham
ink: VersaFine Onyx Black, Palette Belle Rose
others: prismacolors, OMS, Martha Stewart punch, buttons, White Scrapper's Floss,

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Danni,
This bunny card is adorable love the coloring and layout! I was at my M-N-L's house so I was on the road most of yesterday :o) I saw the faery card on my BBerry but couldn't comment? Anyway Love her! You really catch the emotion in em :o)
Have a great New Year! Thanks for your friendship, designing for me & promoting my store with love!
Hearts and Hugs
Susana M

marsha said...

Too cute! This is just the most adorable image. Great coloring!

Christine Riley said...

Wow Danni, this is precious! The paper goes perfectly, love it! :)
Hugs, Christine

Carole said...

Oh I adore this card Danni, the image is so funny! Love the papers and the punched edge.
Happy New Year to you :-)
Carole

Tina said...

Totally adorable, love the colors.
Have a safe and Happy New Year!!

Heather Schlatter said...

Your Colors are very cute, and I really like the Bunny stamp to to cute Danni! I love the Pink Checks on the DSP!

I just got that Martha Stewart Punch and I think it is Awesome!!!

Heather