Thursday, January 15, 2009

A request.....

I really, really don't like to "ask" for things but like I tell my kids, sometimes you just have to ask for help.

I really, really want to start making some little cards for my kids, just to tell them how proud of them I am and that I love them. I have tons and tons of images for Belle but Matthew is a different story. I just really don't have many cute "boy" images.

So that's my plea for help. If you have any cute boy images, could I possibly ask you to stamp a few for me and send my way? I'd be happy to return the favor with any of the images I have.

A bit about Matthew. He's 7, loves science, not so much sports, really into dinosaurs, loves dogs and he also is interested in space and things like that.

If you could help me out, just send me an email and I'll get you my address and find out what I can stamp for you. Thanks sooo much!

dannisdreams at gmail dot com

***EDIT*** Oh my goodness! I am so blessed with such wonderful online friends. I have had lots of offers to send images to me so I think I will have more than enough. Thank you all so much, I am touched by your kindness!!!

7 comments:

Marcia said...

Hi Danni - I think I have some stamps that will work for your son- I'll try to get them in the mail this weekend!

Ashley Newell said...

I have some. :) Let me just find some time, that's what I really lack.

Cassie said...

hey danni! i don't have a ton but a few and will stamp them for you. Some of the pun fun set would work and the loads of love truck. i have a baseball player (which won't really work) and a tool chest and maybe some others.

Anna said...

I have the Elzy's skaker boy and the I think the boy with the dog, if you want either of those. I saw you posted you had enough, but let me know if you'd like them, too.

Jami said...

Let me dig through my stuff...you'd think with 2 boys I *should* have some. I've got your addy...
hugs, Jami

Heather Schlatter said...

Hi Danni,

I have all the Billy stuff and I have a few new Ian's I got today.

I will go ahead and stamp them up and send them even if you have pleanty I will send them and if you do not need them you can RAK them.

There are a ton of Billy Images.

I have Pirate Billy, Cowboy Billy, Super Hero Billy Billy with a Frog, Billy the Snow Angel, Billy Accessories which is so many things.

In fact why don't you go to the Pink Cat site and look up Billy accessories plate 1 and 2 and the other Billy images and let me know what you want I have them all.

I got Dress Me Ian and Hello Ian today and I have all the Lilly stuff to some of what works with Billy so just let me know what you would like.

I have Rock Star Anya, Dress Me Anya, Nurse Anya and Princess Anya now too.

I have been wanting to send you a Card anyway so this gives me some goodies to send too!!!

Heather

Janna said...

Danni, sorry I just saw this post. If you need anything, I am posting my list out on PCP, just let me know!

Smiles,
janna