Sunday, January 4, 2009

Wish On A Scrap Challenge #1

I was planning on stamping today, have had a bit of a lack mojo so I've taken a few days off, but anyway, this challenge sounded so fun that I had to do it and see if my mojo was back. I had to giggle as I thought about "my style". I love sweats, comfy t-shirts, jeans, sweatshirts when it's colder. As I was telling Sam about the challenge, we both decided that PMSabella was perfect for me! Hehehe! Although I rarely wear a tank top, and even though Sam and I joke that I sit around eating bon bons all day, I really haven't even ever tried one. LOL!! Fun challenge!
I used a SCS Bella forum sketch, BSC51.

Supplies:
card size: 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
stamps: PMSabella, Enjoy Life from Stamping Bella
paper: Georgia Pacific, TAC Mulbery Meadow
ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaMagic Aspen Mist, VersaMagic Perfect Plumeria
others: copics, prismacolors, OMS, TAC Mulberry Meadow ribbon

14 comments:

Ann Kranitz said...

Loving it Danni!!!

Loreen said...

So cute! I LOVE bon bons =) Thanks for playing along in the challenge.

CLHAJNAL said...

Isn't this challenge so fitting to so many of us?! I think your card it awesome!!!

Carrie

Kim said...

Danni I love your card! Most days I wear sweats and a sweatshirt too! :) Thank you so much for playing along with our challenge! Good luck to you!
Hugs~ Kim

Tina said...

Oh my goodness, this is too cute. I love the Bella and the fact that she eats bon bons, too funny!

Lisa T said...

Cute card! I love that Mulberry Meadow paper and was bummed was TAC discontinued it.

Debby said...

Cute Danni!

Tammi said...

I love your bon bon comment, lol! I don't think I've had any either. Fun and cute card!

Danyel aka Nelliebella said...

Very Cute! Love the simple layout!

Danyel
aka Nelliebella
www.psychostamper.blogspot.com

Christine Riley said...

This is absolutley adorable Danni! I love the patterend paper you chose, it's just perfect. I'm definitley a sweats kinda girl myself :) Great card, thanks for sharing :)
Hugs, Christine :)

Cassie said...

very cute! nothing is better than lazing around in sweats (although I treat my gauchos as sweats) and tshirts!!

Rachel said...

Great card!

Heather Schlatter said...

Totally cute Danni! I have not seen this Bella Before, and I love how she actually has some meat on those legs!!! Normally they are so supper whiffy skinny but she has regular legs!!! yea love this image and the bright colors Yellow is my Willow's favorite color and she tells us so every day!!!

Great Card Dani!!!

Heather

Jami said...

So cute!! Love this stamp, and love your colors on this!
hugs, Jami