Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Flutter By Wednesday #61

Happy Flutter By Day!! Hope that you have an amazing day!!

What an awesome number of people we had join in the challenge last week! And such amazing creations!! It was so wonderful to see them all!!

Our challenge this week was to use butterflies or fairies and a sketch...any sketch! Just be sure to give credit where you found the sketch at. I'd love to see your creations!! Just enter a direct link to your creation in Mister Linky ! If you upload to SCS or PCP, use the keyword FBW! Can't wait to see all those butterflies and fairies!!

Our featured team member this week is Lelia! She really does some amazing work and be sure to take a peek at her blog....I just {heart} her header and background that she designed herself!!! Here's her creations for the week...you can find all the details on her blog~





Be sure to stop by the rest of the team's blogs to see their wonderful creations too! Their links are all on my sidebar. A little note...Michelle's Grandmother passed away recently therefore she won't have a card but please keep her and her family in your thoughts and prayers.

I am sooo excited to show you a sneak peek at a new release this week!! Susana is releasing the second series of Anki's Sweethearts on Friday! These images are just wonderful!! I just love them all! I'll have another peek tomorrow so be sure to stop by and also be sure to check out my fellow design team members to see their sneak peek's too!!

My card today uses Cathrine. Isn't she so precious? and look at those sweet kitty cats!! I'm also excited that with this new release is also a new release of Susanaments!! Yay!
The sketch I used is from Maria's site, in her March 2009 sketches. I changed the sentiment to a butterfly and also chose to not put on the ribbon, and added one more butterfly!




supplies:
card size: 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
stamps: Anki's Sweethearts series 2-Cathrine-releasing on Friday the 12th of June!, Susanments series 2-inside-also releasing on Friday the 12th of June!
paper: SU Tea Party,
ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
others: copics (new auburn bundle), Martha Stewart butterfly punch, Sweet Pea flower soft, clear copic glitter pen, stardust stickles

*Please, please, use a DIRECT link to your creation in Mister Linky. I reserve the right to remove any links that are inappropriate or not direct links** Thanks!

52 comments:

Anki said...

Cathrine looks so cute. Well done with displaying her. Kramis - Anki

Lorelie Kim said...

Love the lavender color and the added butterflies!!

Joey said...

Beautiful card Danni. xxx

Beth Norman said...

Lelia created a cute card and project for us this week. The butterfly on the project is awesome. Danni, your card made me smile. The two butterflies popping out is a perfect touch!

Nicola said...

Awe Cathrine sure is precious Danni and your colouring is awesome. Super sketch you have used and your papers are so pretty.
Don´t forget you only have a couple of days if you wanna win all that candy for a purple and yellow themed card sweetie.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Anonymous said...

thank you very much for showing your lovely work.
Mireille

Kim said...

I love your Cathrine card!! Here's mine in case Mr Linky's not working:
http://impressyourself.typepad.com/impress_yourself/2009/06/a-sketchy-flutter-by-challenge.html

Nancy said...

Oh, Danni!! I love the kitties, too!! Thanks for the sneak peek...they are always so fun!! Lelia's creations are amazing!! Great challenge this week!

Kimmie said...

lovely work.

Cindy Haffner said...

Very pretty.

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

She's so pretty Danni!

Katie said...

Beautiful.

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Cute card Danni, love the image and the pretty papers. Hugs Nikki x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Love the lavender and the gorgeous coloring of this adorable image!! Lelia's project is beautiful too!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Such gorgeous cards and wonderful inspiration!! ;) TFS!!

Stef H said...

absolutely fantastic!

hugs,

Suzanne J Dean said...

Fabulous card Danni--Cathrine looks so pretty & love the addition of flutterbyes!!

hugz,
Suzanne

Sharon Caudle said...

gorgeous card, Danni! That image is the sweetest!
hugs!
Sharon

Ann said...

Cathrine is so sweet! I love the inside of your card, too.

Liz said...

love your card I have added mine to my blog uses a sketch amd flutterbys

liz xx

Tina said...

I love this little lady and your card - super sweet.

rudie2shoes said...

your project came out beautifully!

Jacilynn said...

Gorgeous line up! Such Talent. I love it!

Carolyn said...

Your card is gorgeous! This is my first time entering a challenge outside of the MMSC which is where the inspiration and sketch for my card came from. I love butterflies though and may join these challenges again. Here is my link: http://creativecardcorner.blogspot.com/2009/06/butterfly-beauty-card-mmsc5-challenge.html

I did post to Mr. Linky, but don't know if it took.

Carolyn

Harriet Skelly said...

Great card and lovely new image Danni! I love your new blog design!

Stampin_melissa said...

Love how you used purple with Catherine, great job!

Alexandra Lundgren said...

I just LOVE this with the kitties!!!!

Maria Matter said...

Danni, your Cathrine card is beautiful!
Hope to be back with a flutter card!
Blessings, Maria

Peggie said...

What a sweet card and of course I love the flutterbys.

Tammi said...

Love her with the kitties, cute Danni!

Sparkplug17 said...

What lovely projects!

Jodi said...

What a sweet image! Very cute card!
Hugs
Jodi =)

My name is Wynneth said...

This is such a cute stamp and your card is so pretty with the butterflies :0)

wynneth
x

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

Catherine is just so pretty! Love the addition of the butterflies.

Katarina said...

Great colourcombo.
Like the inside. I cheat and skip that, lol.

Debby said...

Lelia has some very cute cards and yours is lovely as well.

marsha said...

Danni,
Your Catherine card is scrumptious! Also love the kittens!

Hugs,
Marsha

Anonymous said...

Great cards!! Blessings and Hugs!

Heather said...

These are wonderful!

Iris Wiechmann said...

Sooooo very pretty!

Hugs,
Iris

Jami said...

Love these! Catherine is gorgeous in lavender and it's as if she's looking right at that butterfly!! I think I need to try to work a Flutter-by into my friday card! :)

Verda said...

Love the card. Cute stamp the little kitty on her shoulder is darling.

Secret Dreams And Passions said...

Danni,
You made Catherine look really special... and I just love kittys.. they are just so cute. I can't wait for the new release on Friday.. WOOHOO!!
Night Hawk

Christine said...

I love Anki's sweethearts. They are so cute. Love the way you painted the little red head!

Blessings,
Christine

Joyce said...

This is a very cute image. as always Danni, you did a wonderful job.

Tina said...

What sweet creations!

Jacquel said...

Loved the challenge Danni! Thanks so much!!

Unknown said...

A day late, but I just posted my card on my blog

Here is the link just in case Mr. Linky didn't work:

http://creativitybug.blogspot.com/2009/06/flutter-by-sketchy-challenge.html

Heather Schlatter said...

Great Job on your Card Danni!!

I finally got my Flutter By Card posted today. I had fun doing a sketch I have never done before!!!

Lelia's Projects are just gorgeous too!!! Awesome job this week as always!!!

Heather

Terry @ Krazy's Place said...

Great stuff, as always everyone!

cheryl said...

oh wonderful creations I have just made a card and my dear friend nicola has told me to enter it into this challenge so here I am just wanted to say brilliant creation by the DT I shall be back later to post my creation love cheryl xxxx

Barbara said...

a few days late...but I just love the challenge and want to do more. :)