Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Flutter By Wednesday #63

Are you ready to flutter by?? I'm ready!! I am just so very happy to see so many people playing along with the Flutter By Wednesday challenge!! I just love looking at all the awesome creations!!

This week brings some fun changes to Flutter By Wednesday's. We have featured all our team members so I thought it would be fun to get them more involved now.

Each week, except the weeks with guest designers, one team member will choose the challenge for the week. How fun is that?

Our first team member challenge is by team member Kimmie! Her challenge was called Spring Fever since we're all ready to get outside and enjoy the weather. Just create an outdoorsy card with a butterfly or fairy. I'd love to see your creations! Leave a direct link to your creation in Mister Linky, (I reserve the right to remove any links not appropriate or linked to blogs vs. entries.) If you upload to SCS or PCP, please use the keyword, FBW. Can't wait to see all those fluttering cards!!

Be sure to visit all my Flutter By Team blogs and see their awesome creations! Their links are all on my sidebar and you won't be disappointed!! I feel very fortunate to have such a great team with such talent!

Finally, onto my card. Yes, I have a card this week. So sorry again that last week I didn't have one. I was inspired by numerous things for this card. One of which was team member, Cassie's, cards. She always does such elegant cards so the front in inspired by her.





supplies:
card size: 5 x 5
stamps: Susanaments Series 2, Butterfly Catcher Shy Bear,
paper:
ink: Palette Orangerie, VersaMarker, VersaFine Onyx Black,
others: Shapabilities Ladies Butterflies 2, chalk, wire, CM fine tip pens, prismacolors, OMS, lemon and orange copic glitter pens, corner rounder, stardust stickles,


Thanks for stopping by and have a happy Flutter By day!!

32 comments:

Christine said...

Really cute card this time again.

Blessings,
Christine

Jacque said...

Danni, just had to show you my new little Tilda and Edwin at the beach with the tiniest red butterfly. Hope you enjoy it!!! I thought of your challenge blog as soon as I added the butterfly!!

Karen Wilson said...

Oh Danni, that is beautiful. Wow. I always look fwd to seeing what you come up with. I'll be sure to enter another card this week! What a fun idea and Kimmie came up with a great theme!

Kim said...

Beautiful, Danni!

dolcreations said...

I love the butterfly card so much.
You did a beautiful job!
Christine

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Love your outdoorsy card inside and out!! Love the cheery colors!!! Hope you are having a great time with your mom!
hugs and blessings,
Chris

Tina said...

Wow, so pretty! The colors are just magnificent!

Nancy said...

Danni, your card is exquisite! I love that you get a surprise inside! Awesome!!

Stef H said...

love the orange!

i used a dragonfly this week. can you believe that?

hugs,

Jessica Diedrich said...

Well, I have to admit that I didnt do it on purpose LOL!, but I guess I should enter my card on my blog today, huh? wink wink... Hope you are doing well! Congrats on your successful challenges-I for one think they're the best "theme" EVAH! HUGS!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

So sweet and fun, what a great challenge.

Lisa Foster said...

This is wonderful, Danni! I love your vibrant colors! As always...you ROCK! Hugs, Lisa

Suzi Mac said...

Simple but beautiful, what more can one say. Love them both.
Suzi xx

Anonymous said...

So very sweet!! I love the orange colors in the projects!! Great challenge Danni!! ;)

Nicola said...

Such a beautiful card both inside and out Danni. Love those images and your fabulous colouring.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Jodi said...

Very pretty card Danni! I love that your card has the scene on the inside instead of the front of the card. So cute!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Kimmie said...

love that orange!

Sparkplug17 said...

Gorgeous! I love the orange front.

Lelia Pierce said...

I think I love the front the most! :O) Great job!

Hugs,
Lelia

Michelle said...

Danni - so glad you were able to create a card...it's spectacular!! You made the inside so beautiful...I'm lucky if I only get the front done, lol!

Susana M said...

Hi Danni,
Super job on the card and it's like a 2 for 1 as they are both front and inside beautiful :o)
Hearts and Hugs
Susana

Anna said...

Fun challenge today! Thanks for pushing me out side of my box!

Cindy Haffner said...

I did two cards today, hope that it is ok to link up twice.

Heather Schlatter said...

Hi Danni,

WOW this is just totally gorgeous!!! I love all the white and that orange on the front, and I really really love the scene on the inside!!!

Amazing girl!!! Your creation today is one of my favorites of yours lately!!!!

I am sorry for the mix up in my post I thought it was weird when she did not have a post up, but I really thought when I went back and read the flutter By e-mails as I do each week that I saw her name for this week!!

So sorry I did it wrong!!!

How is your visit going???

Heather

Anne said...

What an adorable image, hope to be back later and play :)

Beverly G said...

The jungle is pretty outdoorsy, hope you find the humor in the tiny, tiny butterfly if you can find it.
Look forward to playing along again.
Thanks,
Beverly Gotthardt

Sandy R said...

The butterfly on the outside is beautiful, but then what a wonderful surprise on the inside! Really cute, Danni!

Alexandra Lundgren said...

What a great card! The image on the inside of the card is just so fabulous! I never think of those things :)

Linda said...

What a lovely card...I really like the inside as much as the front!!

coldwaters2 said...

I have used Mr Linky but I just wanted to stop by and stay how much I love the two card that butterfly one is just gorgeous and I love the Shy Bear.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Karen Wilson said...

I just posted my link on Mister Linky. I actually posted to a card I made a little while ago, but it's one of my favourite's and I wanted to share. I hope you like it!

Cassie said...

oh danni! i'm so far behind i'm just seeing this - what a sweet thing for you say!!

I LOVE this card!! That pop of orange on the white -- WOW! This card coupled with the twinkling challenge this week have totally made me wonder why i don't use orange more!

Love the way the big image is on the inside of this card - such a great idea!!