Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Flutter By Wednesday #65

Welcome to another Flutter By Wednesday!! I'm so happy you're here!

Last week was an awesome week! So many amazing creations~~just awesome!!

This week's challenge is by team member, Michelle. She chose for us to use Buttons and Bows/ribbons on our cards along with a butterfly or fairy.
I'd love to see your creations! Leave a
direct link to your creation in Mister Linky, (I reserve the right to remove any links not appropriate or linked to blogs vs. entries.) If you upload to SCS or PCP, please use the keyword, FBW. Can't wait to see all those fab flutter by cards!

I'm also sad to say that Kimmie has decided to leave the team and focus on other things right now. We'll miss her.

We do have a new team member though! Taylor has been "waiting in the wings" for a spot on the team. Please stop by her blog and all the other team members sites, links on my sidebar, and leave them some love. Also be sure to wish Jodi a very Happy Birthday!!

My card almost didn't happen. I have been working on a different card for two nights. It's just really giving me a challenge and also one of those cards that I really want to finish before I move on....but with all the SU goodies arriving yesterday, I decided to use one of my new sets for a quick Flutter By card. Hope you like it!
Michelle will probably fire me as I sorta didn't follow directions exactly. I have the buttons and ribbon but the ribbon is through the buttons....hehehe!!



supplies:
card size: 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
stamps: SU Fun and Fast Notes,
paper: SU Pink Flamingo, SU Summer Sun, SU Real Red,
ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaMagic Thatched Straw,
others: copics, sunflower shimmerz, nestabilities labels three, buttons, ribbon

Have a happy Flutter By day!!

I am a Stampin' Up Demonstrator! If there are any products you are interested in, please contact me through email or visit my Stampin' Up Website,
here, to place your order!


31 comments:

Anne said...

Hey, ribbon through the buttons is still ribbon :) Lovely colours Danni

Cathy said...

Very cute!! Love the colors!

Hugs, Cathy

Karen Wilson said...

Good morning, Danni! How cute is this card! LOVE the sentiment! I love how you did the ribbon through the buttons, very cute.

TFS!

Kim said...

Your card is so sweet!

Stef H said...

danni, your card is super. the colors are so bright & cheerful and i love that little butterfly on the nose. too cute!

hugs,

Nancy said...

So incredibly cute, Danni!! I love the hedgehog, and isn't he adorable with the butterfly on his nose!! Great colors!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so fun, love your sweet card.

Lynette said...

So cute!

Tammi said...

Clever way to use the ribbon, cute card Danni!

Lelia Pierce said...

Love this card, Danni! Very cheery! :O)

Hugs,
Lelia

Michelle said...

WHAT??? I could NEVER fire you!!! You followed the challenge and I love the idea of putting ribbon through the buttons! Cute card by the way - lovin' the paper & image :o)

Little C's Creations said...

Yummmmy Colors, sister!!!

Hugs,
Jen

Barb said...

Darling card, Danni! Luvin' the bright colors and the Nesties :)

Jodi said...

Love your card Danni!! The colors are so pretty together and your image is adorable!!
Thank you for the bday wishes!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Ann said...

Your card is SO adorable, Danni! Very sweet!

Sparkplug17 said...

What a cute little guy! So adorable.

Maria said...

Oooh, I love buttons and ribbons. I'll try to fit in time to play along this week! Love that cute hedgehog. . .and wow, love the bright happy colors of your card!!

Maria

Nicola said...

Awe what a cute wee hedgie and those papers are gorgeous. I love your ribbon threaded through those buttons Danni.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Harriet Skelly (SCS hskelly) said...

Danni this is so cute ! I think ribbon through the buttons counts!! These colors are so warm and inviting!

Michele Spera said...

Hi Danni
What a cute card and you have ribbon on it:-) hehe, I love the colors and the nesties shapes behind the image is really nice!!
XMicheleX

PBrown9624 said...

cute card. Love the hedgie with the little butterfly! Congrats on becoming a demo!
Pam Brown

Tina said...

cute card - I submitted my card for this weeks challenge - love your weekly challenges...I totally understand the excitement playing with new toys and goodies...feel you there.

Heather Schlatter said...

Danni,

Your creation is really cute, and I love that Nestie set I neeeeeed it now!!!

I thought this weeks challenge was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed doing it!!!

I know Michelle will not fire you!!! LOL

Well off to pack so I can head out to meet Janna tomorrow and then we will meet Jess on Saturday!!! Woooo Hooooo so excited!!!!

Heather

Andrea, said...

Fabulous card, the colours and image are great

Anonymous said...

Such a gorgeous card Danni!! The colors are so pretty!! Your image is darling!! :)

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Gorgeous card!
It's been a while since I've played along - I just had to this week :)

http://ohbumbleismemargie.blogspot.com/2009/07/sassy-studio-designs-first-release-more.html

Thank you! :*)

Debby said...

Wow I love these colors. Striking. Gorgeous card.

ChristineCreations said...

How cute and cheerful!

I remember the day my SU box came as a demonstrator I just squeeled! :) Best wishes on a great SU career!

Cassie said...

This is adorable Danni! Love the sweet image and the papers you used!

Lori said...

Thanks for the great challenge!

Maria said...

Your card is adorable, Danni! I actually found the time to play along this week! Thanks for the great challenge!

Maria