Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Flutter By Wednesday #70

So sorry this is late!!! I was without internet from Tuesday at around 3 pm until just now, 8 am Wednesday!!! I'm soooo behind!!!

Wow! I had to double check that number! I've been doing this for 70 weeks! Wow!! Thank you all for participating, even if it's just stopping by to look, in my Flutter By Wednesday challenge.

This week our challenge is an open theme. Just create a card with a butterfly or fairy!!

I'd love to see your creations! Leave a direct link to your creation in Mister Linky, (I reserve the right to remove any links not appropriate or linked to blogs vs. entries.) If you upload to SCS or PCP, please use the keyword, FBW. Can't wait to see those creations!

We also have a guest designer this week! Yay!! Every time I visit her blog I am just amazed at her coloring skills....wowzers!! Our guest is the very talented, Sandra McLean. I hope you'll stop by her blog and leave her some love!
Here's her beautiful creation~~




Also be sure to stop by my wonderful Flutter By team's blogs and check out their amazing creations for the week and leave them some love too! Their links are on my sidebar!

Here's my creation for the week~~



supplies:
card size: 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
stamps: Chasing Butterflies,
paper: SU Whisper White,
ink: SU basic black, VersaMagic Aegean Blue, VersaMagic Sea Breeze,
others: prismacolors, OMS, turquoise copic glitter pen, snickerdoodle smooch, CM cutting system, cuttlebug d'vine swirl embossing folder, Queen & CO gold pearls, diamond stickles,





20 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Love Sandra's work so pretty. I also love your sweet kitty just darling.

--I enter my card I made today it fits your challenge.

Anna said...

So glad you're back on line! I'd go into withdrawls if mine shut off! LOL!

Stef H said...

fabulous dahling! just fabulous!

hugs,

Michelle said...

Sandra's card is beautiful - so elegant looking! Love your cute kitty card and the inside is adorable!! Hope you continue to have internet - that's a big part of my life the 'ol computer :o)

Jessica Diedrich said...

Totally cute, Danni! Love that ATS set and how fun to have Sandra as your guest-she did a beautiful job!

Lynette said...

Very cute card! I love the way you matched up the embossing on your layers.

Lelia Pierce said...

So glad you're back with us...even just for a bit. Love that sweet kitty!

Hugs,
Lelia

Nancy said...

The internet can be such a little bugger!!! Sorry about all the drama with it! Your card is super duper cute! I just love the sentiment that you chose to go with it! Adorable!!

Jodi said...

Aww, so cute!! I love that image! =)
Hugs
Jodi =)

Cassie said...

that kitty is sooo cute! happy you got your computer back - it is so hard when we don't have them!

sorry mine was posted late! I guess I got in a hurry and didn't pay close attention!

Sparkplug17 said...

What darling cards! It's crazy without no internet, eh? I feel for ya.

Lorie said...

Your kitty is adorable, and Woohoo, Sandra! I'm one of her oldest fans, and so happy you are featuring her amazing talent!!

Heather Schlatter said...

Hey Danni,

I love the image and colors you used on your card!!! Sandra's card is out of this world!!! But I knew it would be!!!

I hope you get caught up soon and if you get the chance read my Flutter By post!!! I talked about the card you sent me and how I just found it and opened it two days ago!!! Funny story, but I so loved getting the card!!!

Heather

Shelly said...

Your card is darling, Danni. I like that cat image. It makes such a fun card.

Sandra's card is very elegant and beautiful. Tomorrow I have to visit her blog to see some more of her artwork. From the looks of her card it will be a treat.

Kim said...

Internet challenges are sure challenging! Great card today, that cat is so cute.

Tina said...

Wow, wow, wow, gorgeous cards!

Jean Addis said...

Congrats on doing your challenge for 70 weeks! That's commitment. Thank you, Danni.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Just glad your internet is back!! I know how frustrating that can be! Gorgeous cards!! Have a great weekend! Hope you have time to relax.
hugs,
Chris

Rachel said...

such beautiful cards. I love that cute little kitty image you used on yours. You did a fabulous job decorating the inside.
hugs,
Rachel

Maureen said...

What a treat to have Sandra as a guest designer! Love her card and yours too!