Sunday, September 13, 2009

Play Along Monday Challenge # 7

My sweet blogging friend, Karen, has started a new challenge on Monday's called Play Along Monday Challenges. I keep meaning to get to them and then forget but not this week, although I'm squeakin' in at the last minute!!
This past week's challenge was Child's Play. How fun is that!! Can't wait to see what tomorrow's challenge is!!
Here's my creation for this past week's challenge:



supplies:
card size: 5 1/2 x 5 1/2
stamps: Dolly,
paper: Neenah Solar White cardstock, DCWV Pocket Full of Posies stack, SU cardstock,
ink: Memento Tuxedo Black,
others: copics, lavender copic glitter pen, flowers, Dress It Up butterfly, string of pearls bella baubles,


12 comments:

Tanya said...

Great card Danni! Love your bright colours. That image is gorgeous.

Denise Marzec said...

Totally beautiful, Danni! Love that DP!...what bold and pretty colors!

Silke Ledlow said...

AWWW - this is toooo cute!!! What a sweet image and your coloring is awesome - Danni!!! Hugs ~S~

Tina said...

Danni - this is a fantastic card.
I have a question? Do you know where I can find the stamps by the same person who designed the cute girl on your blog? gorjuss???

Thanks for the help

xo

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so so darling, awesome colors.

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

What a sweet card! Love your coloring and that lil butterfly in the flower! Very cute!
Also love your new bloggy makeover! Great colors and adorable lil teddy too :)
I just redid my bloggy too ;)

TFS :*)
~ margie

Karen Wilson said...

Hi Danni! This is just beautiful!! The colors are so bright and fun and I love that image! Thanks for playing!

Tina said...

Awww, just precious! I love all those wonderful colors.

Anonymous said...

OMG!! That is so so sweet!! I just adore the beautiful coloring and I have this image!! :) I love it!! HUGS

ChristineCreations said...

Oh this is so pretty and girly! What a great patterned paper for the image. It's not easy to find great purple patterns.

Maria Matter said...

omgosh, Danni, this is beautiful!!! I love how you colored Dolly and set her against that gorgeous paper! I really like this!!!!
take care
Blessings, Maria

Nicola said...

What an adorable image Danni, great colouring as always and that papers is gorgeous.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-