Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Flutter By Wednesday #81

Welcome to another Flutter By Wednesday! I'm so happy you stopped by!!

Loved all the amazing creations last week!! Hope to keep seeing you all play along!!


This week's challenge is another open week. Just create a card with a butterfly or a fairy on it.
I also wanted to add that since the holidays are right around the corner...I think that angels "flutter by" too so feel free to add angels to your creations for the holidays.
Leave a direct link to your creation in Mister Linky, (I reserve the right to remove any links not appropriate or linked to blogs vs. entries.) If you upload to SCS or PCP, please use the keyword, FBW. Can't wait to see what YOU create!!

Be sure to check out my FAB flutter by team's creations on their blogs!! Links are on my sidebar!!

I got some fun new stamps and had ambitious dreams to create two cards for today but alas, I don't even have one. The field trip with Annabelle's class totally wiped me out and I wasn't ahead on my cards like I should be sooooo....I will hopefully have one for you tonight or tomorrow!!! So hope to see you soon!!

Sigh, I see Mister Linky is on vacation. Please just leave your link in the comments section until he returns. Hope he has a fruity drink for me!!



13 comments:

Stef H said...

and mr. linky is where??????

hugs,

Taylor said...

Hope you get time to create soon, Danni!

Karen Wilson said...

Hi Danni! How's your back these days? Hope you find some time to sit and relax/create soon!

Alexandra Lundgren said...

I AM going to get to play this week, I AM!!!! I have really missed joining in lately :).

Rachel said...

OOOOH Angels too!! Thank you so much Danni, i was running out of ideas for my fairies.lol. have a wonderful day!!
hugs,
Rachel

Karen Wilson said...

I made it this week! YAHOO! I've been lacking, so I made it a priority this morning!

Nancy said...

Fun challenge. My first time for this one.
Thanks ;)

Tina said...

butterflies are all I seem to have - so here is my entry for this week. Love playing along - thanks for the inspiration danni

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

I missed your creation today Danni but I do understand about the time factor. HOpe all is well!!
hugs,
Chris

Sandra said...

Love the theme of this challenge... 'Butterflies and fairies'
Here’s mine.
Hugs
Sandra x

Shelly said...

I finally made it with a card for this week. Whew! :) I don't like to miss out on my favorite challenge.

Lilacanglia said...

Hope I am not to late again,
I have linked with mr linky, even tho I cant see the list.
Hugs
Angie

Beverly G said...

It's been awhile since I've been here, but you can actually see my butterflies this time without a magnifying glass. Sorry to hear about your flu, hope you are all better soon with no complications. Take care.