Thursday, November 5, 2009

So very sad...

I'm sure many of you know by now but if not, such sad news. Blogging friend, Sarah Anderson, lost her dear little boy, Henry who was 3 on Monday. I can't even imagine how she and her family are feeling to lose a precious little one so unexpected.
Another blogging friend, Lorie Ames, has been busy setting up a memorial for Henry in his hometown. We will be purchasing a tree to be planted in the spring. We are hoping to get it planted at the zoo, one of Henry's favorite places.
Melissa at Pink Cat Studio has created a digital stamp to help raise funds for a tree for Henry. All proceeds from the sale of the digi stamp, minus Paypal costs, will go towards the tree. If you would like to donate towards the tree, please visit this webpage to purchase the digi stamp.
Most importantly, keep the Anderson family in your thoughts and prayers. 


Edited to add that I just found this Katie's blog: Click Here!

12 comments:

Annie said...

I am so sad to hear this news Danni.
love and hugs, annie x

Lori Barnett said...

:( I have followed her blog from way back. This is so very sad. I'll be praying for her and her family & friends.

Jodi Collins said...

This is just heartbreaking...thank you for posting this Danni...I am just SO sad for her...

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

I had not heard...I am so sorry for their loss....that is just so sad. :( Many prayers sent their way.

Cindy Haffner said...

So sad, my thoughts are with that family.

kris said...

My thoughts are with the family... a very sad moment in life... =(

PBrown9624 said...

So sad...I will keep them in my prayers. I can't even imagine what they are going through right now.
Pam Brown

Jaspere said...

My heart goes out to them. Of course I bought the digi. Every little bit counts.

Lynn Put said...

This is so great to see the stamping community doing something so wonderful!
Prayers to the Anderson family and thank you for posting this Danni.

Risa said...

What heartbreaking news! My heart and prayers go out to both of these families. Thanks for sharing the information Danni:)
hugs
Risa:)

Tina said...

Danni - thanks for the heads up - I am ordering the cute giraffe digi tomorrow morning - send prayers to the family....

cabio's craft corner said...

Thanks for letting others to know. I am sad to hear that but feel good about others being so supportive. The boy and his family will sure be in my prayer.
Hugs,
Cabio