Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Flutter By Wednesday #90

Can you believe it's the end of the year? Wow! Thank you for all your support of my little flutter by challenge..it means the world to me!

Next week we will be fluttering to our new home, Flutter By Wednesday's, with a fun blog hop! Hope you will come back and flutter hop with us!!

I'm sad this week as we are losing one of our members... this is Stef's last week. We'll miss you Stef but we'll all be by your blog often!!


Our challenge this week is an open one--so anything goes as long as it has a butterfly, fairy or angel on it!

Leave a direct link to your creation in Mister Linky, (I reserve the right to remove any links not appropriate or linked to blogs vs. entries.) If you upload to SCS or PCP, please use the keyword, FBW. Can't wait to see what YOU create!!

Don't forget to visit the wonderful Flutter By team's blogs, links on my sidebar, to see their awesome creations!

I'll post my creation in a little bit! Have a happy fluttering day and a very happy new year!!




5 comments:

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Hi, I just entered your challenge. Thank you for a great past year and Happy New Year! I wish you a great 2010!

Sam said...

Whoo hoo my first challenge of the year. I'm on a roll. Hope you have a good one hunny.
Sam x

Pauline said...

Hi Danni: Happy New Year! I just blogged in my entry for your first challenge 2010. I look forward to playing EVERY week!
Hugs from Australia!

marsha said...

Hi Danni, I just blogged my entry also - I'm number 40. on Mr. Linky. I'm so glad I've finally gotten organized and participated in one of your challenges!
Hugs,
Marsha

Lori said...

Hi Danni! That's strange... I put my entry in Mr. Linky already, but I didn't see my name, so I put it in again... Hope it's not too late :D
Love and hugs ~ Lori