Monday, April 26, 2010

Beary Big Hugs

As I'm writing this post on Saturday evening, we have around 8 hours until we pick up Sam. I can't even describe how excited I am!! even though it will be 3 AM, it will be so wonderful!
I thought it only appropriate to use my new Belle's n' Whistles stamp, Beary Big Hugs as I know there'll be lots of hugging going on soon!! In our family we have "big squeezy hugs" and I thought this sweet girl looked like she was giving her bear a big squeezy hug!!
I added some sparkle to her headband, the bears heart and bow and also her bow with copic glitter pens.  
I looked around for a sketch as I just didn't know what I wanted to do and found an awesome one at Friday Sketchers!

I was stumped as to what to add to my flower centers and then I remembered my Prima card jewelry! They worked perfect! and I finally used my first Zva Creative Pearls!! LOVE them..will have to get more of them and the rhinestones and the Prima Say it in Pearls...oh my!



supplies:
Don't forget to walk on some sunshine over at Susana's store blog, Follow Your Heart, and enter to win some AWESOME blog candy!! Then mark your calendars for some sunshine in your life on Friday with the wonderful new release!!

11 comments:

Aud said...

Your card looks wonderful, sweetie!♥

Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers this week! =0)

Big hugs,
Aud

Crystal said...

Gorgeous Danni, I LOVE these colors....!!!! BTW I am soooo happy for you girl...Big Hugs to you and your family sweetie!!! XOXOxOXO

Cindy Haffner said...

Pretty pretty, love the colors!!

Tasha said...

Danni this is so cute! And I so happy for you! Hope you have some lovely family time together
love tasha xx

Tina said...

So delightful!

Kimberly S said...

Super cute Danni! You can enjoy those big squeezy hugs now with your hunny home. :)

Lisa T said...

Adorable! Love the bling. :)

Sparkplug17 said...

Your card is just darling! So glad your hubby made it home!

stampinfrog said...

Danni your card is so beautiful!Exquisite coloring and fabulous papers!
Hugs,Connie

Kristie W. said...

Somehow I totally missed this post! What a cute stamp and paper!

Monique said...

I love this Danni!!You colored her so beautifully...also lovin all the bling :)