Monday, May 31, 2010

Did you miss me?

I know I've had some posts this last week but I really haven't created anything in almost a week and I haven't visited most blogs in a week.

We've been busy and well, my creativity has left the building.

It didn't help that I caught a cold or allergies turned into a cold--just haven't felt the greatest.

I'm hoping to get some creating done today! 

After this week things should slow down some so then hopefully I can get back to blogging and commenting as normal! Have a happy day and remember those military persons who have given the ultimate sacrifice on this Memorial Day.

Don't forget to go and order your new Victoria Case for SCACD Hearts & Hugs Summer Collection, if you haven't already!!

And coming later this week is the June PMS release--so stay tuned!!

6 comments:

Christine said...

I think a Happy Memorial Day should be wished to the spouses of the military as well. The spouses and kids have to give up a lot too!

Blessings,
Christine

Nancy said...

Danni, we did miss you, and I can completely empathize...the past 4 days have been insane!!

Michelle VP said...

Of course I've missed you! :) But I also understand life gets busy sometimes and one must take a blogging break. Hope you feel better soon and I look forward to seeing what you create next. :)

Lynette said...

Sorry to hear you've been a bit under the weather:( My DH is sick with a bad cold, too.

Michelle said...

sorry to hear you caught a cold...totally understand about being busy. Miss seeing your posts - hope you get some creative time in soon :)

Christine aka blankiefinder said...

Hope you are feeling better now, Danni! There's something nasty going around here... my whole family was struck with month long colds, it was horrible!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails