Monday, September 20, 2010

Lollipop Crafts Challenge #8

Before I get to today's Lollipop Crafts Challenge, I wanted to let everyone know that I have stepped down from the team.

It's a fabulous team and I adore Kim and Kris who run it, just {swallowing pride here}, I took on more than I could handle. I am not a person who lets commitments go easily and it was a very tough decision but I feel it's for the best as I don't think I can give them my all. I do thank them for giving me the opportunity and I really appreciate it.

I will still play along when I can, as I hope you all will too as it really is an awesome challenge.

Our challenge this week is "It's a boy thing". What a fun theme! Be sure to check out the Lollipop Crafts Challenge blog to see how you can play along and also to see what the other design team members created!

We are also sponsored this week by Limited Runs, so be sure to check out the Lollipop Crafts Challenge blog for more info!

Here's my creation~ I used a retired TAC image, Kevin.

supplies:

8 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a sweet card!

Christina said...

A really cute card Danni! Love the colouringjob you did!
Hugs Kristel

Cami said...

He is so adorable! You do "boy" cards very well! Cami

Tina said...

Stinkin adorable.

Christine said...

Such a cute boy card! I wish he were bringing me these flowers!!!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Super sweet card!! love that little boy image!

Kathy Bradley said...

Just too cute, Danni.

Karen Wilson said...

Oh, this little guy is just too cute. Awesome job!