I thought it would be a good card to enter in the Going Grey with Scrap-Creations Challenge for the week which is to create a Children's Themed card.
I'm also sneaking in close to the wire to enter this at the CMC Copic Challenge Group's challenge of Blues--blue jeans.
- card size: 5 1/2 x 5 1/2
- stamps: Lili's Birthday Cake, Make a wish sentiment,
- paper: PTI cardstock, TAC Angelee,
- ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Pale Plum,
- others: copics, copic glitter pens, nestabilities, flowers from a sweet friend, ribbon, Inky Dinky Drops, stickles,
- copic colors: E11, E000, E11,R20, E31-eek! I ran out of it and don't have a refill-eek!, E25, E29, E33, E37, E39, E49, V000, V01, Y91, V93, V95, V99, B93, B95, B97, G94, W00, W1, W2, RV10, RV11, RV32, RV34, C0,