Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thanksgiving Sweeties

The challenge at the SSC Copic Challenge Group this week is to have a copic colored image with the theme of Thanksgiving.

I thought this was the perfect challenge to use my new Thanksgiving Sweeties. What a fun set! I used the girl from the set and masked her feet so I could add the pumpkins by her. I colored her in "traditional" colors but I'm thinking at some point she's going to have to be a rebel to the pilgrim colors and maybe sport an orange outfit or purple...something! LOL!


I paired the image with some scraps I had from the Penelope paper collection. I used a sketch I had saved from Mercy.



I finished off the card with some buttons. I also stamped on the inside using the Happily Grateful set





The little details~ Thanksgiving Sweeties, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, cardstock, copics, Penelope paper collection,buttons, scrappers floss, Happily Grateful, Bordeux Palette ink, Jardin Moss Palette ink,

22 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Danni you ROCKED the sketch.

Kelly Schelske said...

So very cute Danni!

Pattie said...

Super cute!

Dawn B. said...

This is so sweet. What a great image.. Love this.

Anna said...

Too cute, Danni! Love the colors, and that paper looks wonderful with the sketch!

Martha said...

Hi Danni,

This is my first time to your blog. This card is spectacular in the layering, the colors, and the image is so cute. Thanks for sharing!

Happy hugs, Martha

Dana said...

Super cute Danni!! Love it!
Hugs~
Dana

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a precious card!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Adorable image, love the card design and the great image and colors

Lynette said...

Awesome Thanksgiving card, Danni! Love the rich colors. Great job with the challenges.

Dana White said...

Danni this is really sweet - what a sweet image

Anonymous said...

AWW!! Danni, this is totally adorable sweetie!! I love the buttons!! HUGs

Anonymous said...

Love it, your coloring is wonderful and the image is adorable!

Tina said...

Cute as a button!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Pretty card Kelly. Love that cute image... and the finished inside! :o)

Monique said...

oh this is so sweet Danni!!! Love the rich colored papers and you did a wonderful job coloring your image :)

dolcreations said...

Danni this has cuteness all over it! I LOVE this little sweetie. Your colouring is superb girl! LOVE IT LOVE IT!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, now this is cute! What beautiful work with the sketch and combining your papers, too!

CraftyC said...

This is such a pretty card Danni, a beautiful image!
Clairex

Christina said...

Woww this is stunning Danni! Looks awesome dear!
Hugs Kristel

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Such a sweet image. Nice coloring.

Lisadwb said...

Nice job coloring. Your card is adorable!!
I love that set, the kids are so cute.