Friday, December 3, 2010

Holiday Helper to the rescue!


Well hello there! Allow me to introduce myself~ My name is Trixie and I'm a holiday helper for Danni. 

You see, my friends Edgar and Auguste from Danni's friend, Alex's blog had to do something. Danni was whining so much about losing her holiday spirit and every time she'd visit Alex she'd ask Edgar to send her a cousin of his or someone. Finally they couldn't take her pitiful requests any longer so they sent out a message for a holiday helper.

Now I think they had someone like Frosty the Snowman or Rudolph the Reindeer in mind but they had previous engagements so Danni has the pleasure of having me as her holiday helper.

A little bit about myself~ I'm rather exciting! I am known for umm, stirring things up--some mumble jumble about monkey business, and it seems that fun follows where ever I go. Although I'm not related to Edgar and Auguste, I have been known to ruffle their feathers occasionally. I was told that I'd be a perfect match for Danni because, as you can see, I love sparkle!



I look forward to helping Danni this month with her holiday creations and hope you'll join us too...you never know what I might have under my hat!

Toodles~
Trixie

7 comments:

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Yay Trixie! Glad to see you made it safely! Edgar and Auguste send their regards and know you will be a perfect helper for Danni. It IS all about the sparkle :)

Cathy Spicer said...

Welcome Trixie! You are so adorable, I know Danni will be thrilled to have you helping her. Looks like you are ready to play with the kids in the snow or just get serious crafting. Can't wait to hear your stories!

Stef H said...

uh oh. here comes trouble!!!! and lots of fun, fun, fun! danni... you lucky devil - lol

hugs :)

Lorie said...

Yay for Trixie! Can't wait to see what trouble, I mean fun, you have have for Danni!

Ashley Newell said...

Oh my gosh!!! So cute! I need to hit up Alex for a little helper too! ;) I can't wait to see the upcoming posts! I miss you friend! Thanks for coming by my blog ALL the time! You're the best!

Kristine said...

=) HEEHEEE!!! Love your li'l holiday helper Danni! Cute Cute!

Kristie W. said...

She is so cute!! I don't need a helper but I want one LOL!!